This fun aiming and throwing game which can be adjusted for more challenging play as the player's aim improves.more information
Features and benefits for ELC Quoits
- Adjustable garden quoits set
- Aim to throw the rings over the pegs
- Stilts prop the game up at an angle for younger players and can be removed for older players
- Great for developing hand-to-eye coordiantion
- Please Note: Colours may vary
Want To Know More?Stand a little way away from the pegs, aim, and throw a ring to try and get it over a peg. For younger players, the stilts prop the game up at an angle to make it easier to score points. Once your little one grows or their skills improve, the stilts can be removed for a more challenging game. This adjustable game is great for helping to develop hand-to-eye coordination skills, and helps develop motor skills through aiming and throwing skills.Adult assembly required. Warning: Remove all packaging before giving to your child.Not suitable for children under 36 months.Don't Forget...We have lots of outdoor and sporty games for active play in the garden, at the park or at the beach.